Workshop 1: Writing Your Book
- How to determine the purpose of your book.
- How to create a general structure and outline for your book.
- How to remain motivated to finish your book.
In this workshop, you will gain the tools to get motivated and stay motivated through the book writing process. You will also begin writing your book.
Print the Motivation to Write a Book PDF before beginning the first video.
The Motivation to write a book workshop is the first workshop in the I Want to Write a Book course. After participating in this workshop, you will gain the confidence and skills begin witting and complete your book.
You will learn:
- how to become motivated to write your book.
- the different types of books, word count, and page count.
- how to find the time to write your book.
- how to properly assess and overcome writer’s block.
- how to write your ideas so that it becomes a sentence, a paragraph, a page, a chapter, and ultimately a book.
Thank you and good luck.