The Ins and Outs of Publishing
- The differences between self-publishing and hiring a publisher or submitting to a publisher.
- How to protect your creative writing.
- The importance of book covers and layouts.
Receive the tools you need to either publish your book on your own or pay reputable professionals to assist you in publishing your book.
Print the Self-publishing My Book PDF before beginning the first video.
Self-publishing My Book is the second workshop in the I Want to Write a Book course. After participating in this workshop, you will be able to self-publish your books while determining which professionals you should hire to assist you and which parts of the process you can do on your own.
- learn the steps to a self-published book.
- learn about
- book formatting templates
- book cover creation
- assess your skill set to determine if you should do it yourself and/or which professionals you should hire to assist you.
- visit the websites for applications, self-publishing websites, and various book publishing professionals.
- begin the process of self-publishing your book.
Thank you and good luck.